What you'll need:
Silicone muffin tin or silicone ice cube tray
3/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup sunflower seed butter; plus a little extra for middle filling
(can sub almond or cashew butter if you prefer)
1/4 cup cacao powder
Sweetener of choice; stevia, vanilla extract, monk fruit
Shredded coconut flakes
1. Melt all the ingredients (besides the sweetener) in a small pan on medium heat.
2. Once melted, add a pinch of sweetener and taste. Is it sweet enough? If not, you can add another pinch until it’s reached a desired sweetness for you.
3. Place liquid halfway in tray and place in freezer for 10 minutes. Save other liquid on the side.
4. After 10 minutes add a small drop of nut butter to each of the bombs and then cover with the rest of the liquid.
5. Place back in freezer for another 10 minutes or so and… voila! A tasty treat without the guilt.