These diced sweet potatoes go well with everything. Throw them on a salad, serve them with a burger, eat them as a snack. If you like a little spice and a taco flavor, these will rock your world. Plus, sweet potatoes are high in fiber and vitamin A (in the form of beta-carotene) and Vitmain C.
2 large sweet potatoes
1 Tbsp. coconut oil
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. cumin
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel potatoes and dice into 1 inch sections, place into large bowl.
2. Melt coconut oil and toss over sweet potatoes.
3. Add seasonings and toss again.
4. Place on stainless steel baking sheet with parchment paper over it.
5. Bake for 20 minutes turning half way.
6. Change oven to high broil and move up to top rack.
7. Broil for 3-5 minutes or until a tiny bit crispy.
8. Serve and enjoy!
XO Jaclyn Renee
** A core principle of the Jaclyn Renee Wellness program is to choose organic whenever possible. This includes all fruits, vegetables, meats, dairy, flours, nuts, and even spices. Reducing your exposure to pesticides and chemicals is a major part in healing your body and preventing disease.
P.S. I'd love to hear from you! Let me know how you liked them. Did you add anything or try a different spin? Is there something you'd like me to post? Share the love! If you post your healthy creation make sure to tag me in it on Instagram @jaclynreneewellness and #jrwapproved
Almost all of my dry ingredients come from Thrive Market and I get them at a fraction of the cost of what I'd pay at other stores. If you want to save money and score some of the great things you see on this blog, check them out!
Want to save 20% off your first THREE orders? Use the link below!
5-DAY FIX: Beat the Bloat
A 5-day guide to reducing bloat and healing gut inflammation significantly.